Homework help & Fun
Mind Joggers is a computerized reading program designed to motivate students to read. Mind Joggers quizzes measure students’ reading skills and comprehension and give useful feedback to both students and teachers.
Lewisburg Area School District students in 4th through 8th grades can use the Accelerated Reader Bookfinder to look for books with Mind Joggers quizzes.
Click here for help: What leaf is this?
PBS Page Dr. Seuss’s Birthday: Click here for information and activities.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Sparky Learn about Sparky, a special Dalmatian puppy, and also about fire safety while you play fun games.
- Wiggle and Giggle Games Stay safe with fire and burn safety games.
- Sesame Street: Elmo’s First Day of School Use colors and shapes to help Elmo choose his clothes for the first day of school.
- Everything on PBS Kids! Find games and activities for all your favorite shows on PBS Kids: Angelina Ballerina, Berenstain Bears, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Dragon Tails, Sesame Street, Teletubbies, and more!
- Sully the Cell’s Memory Match Learn your body parts while playing this fun game.
- Owen & Mzee: Owen, a frightened young hippo who was separated from his family by a tsunami, bonded with a 130-year-old Aldabra tortoise named Mzee.
- Games and activities that focus on characters from Dr. Seuss books.
- Games and activities with Arthur Read, the aardvark from Marc Brown’s stories.
- Food shopping with D.W. Help D.W. find healthy foods on this PBS page.
- Curious George and other characters from books by H.A. Rey are featured in online games and activities.
- Fun and games with characters from Beatrix Potter’s Peter Rabbit stories.
- Cool science for curious kids from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.